Living bacteria for biological filtration
Composed of live bacterial strains
Aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
Nitrates and phosphates are reduced
Enables water to be effectively purified
Prevents the spread of filamentous algae
The best way to start biological filtration in your fresh or marine water aquarium
Converts ammonia into nitrites – nitrites into nitrates – and – nitrates into nitrogen
Easy-Life Easystart (Aquastart) contains highly active bacteria cultures which will quickly give aquariums and filters a boost. The unique bacteria carrier ensures an accelerated increase in useful bacteria, helping to combat the actions of harmful bacteria as well as cleaning the water of heavy metals and other chemical pollutants. The result of the application of Easy-Life Easystart (Aquastart) is a healthy aquarium with lively and brightly coloured fish.
Bacter Kit Soil is a kit to seed an aquarium soil.
BacterKit Soil combines 2 different products for fresh aquarium aquarium:
• Bacter Soil: strains of live bacteria specifically aimed at colonizing a freshwater aquarium soil.
• Soil nutrients: Nutrients necessary for the proper development of bacteria in the soil
Natural an living bacteria of BacterKit Soil will help to install an optimal biological filtration in the soil. It can be combined with Start Up which will install the biological filtration in the aquarium water.
Reduce bacterial infections in the water used to transport fish
• is a concentrated suspension of purifying bacteria for water transport
• Bacteria developement optimised for water transport (oxygenation, temperature…)
• The probiotic effect of Safe_Travel prevents the development of pathogens by depriving them of food
When should Safe_Travel be used ?
• When you move your freshwater or saltwater fish
• One vial treats up to 10L (= a moving fish bag)
Aqua’Betta combines a water conditioner and bacteria in the same box in order to deliver the best water quality for your Bettas in cold water.
Combines Bett’Activ et Aqua’Bacter
• One 12 vials box treats up to 180 liters (6 water changes)
– adapts tap water
– favours acclimatization of Bettas in their aquarium
– contributes the well-being of Bettas
– composed of live bacterial strains adapted to cold water
– ensures an optimal bilogical filtration
– prevents the spread of filamentous algae
– contributes to the degradation of fish waste in cold water aquarium
– nitrates and nitrites (dangerous for Bettas) are reduced