Showing 1–12 of 17 results
Easy-Life Phosphate (PO4) test
– suitable for fresh water and
– easy to use, reliable and ultra sensitive
– colortest, easy to compare with a color chart
– PO4 detectable from 0.01 mg/l (=ppm)
– low range: 0.00 – 0.02 – 0.04 – 0.06 – 0.08 – 0.10 mg/l (=ppm)
– high range: 0.0 – 0.5 – 1.0 – 1.5 – 2.0 – 2.5 mg/l (=ppm)
– testkit accounts for 75 tests
Easy-Life Potassium (K) testkit
user-friendly and reliable
color test with color test with easy-to-read color chart
Measuring range from 0 to 25 mg/l (ppm) Potassium
1 testkit accounts for 50 tests
JBL Nitrat test NO3, refill pack
For approx. 50 measurements
For the determination of the ammonia ammonium concentration
AQUAYER test kit pH+KH for determination of pH (acidity) and KH (carbonate hardness, alkalinity) of aquarium water
+ CO2 info
AQUAYER test GН – test kit for accurate determination of general hardness (GH) of aquarium water.
1 drop of the reagent = 1 degree of general hardness;
JBL Nitrat test NO3
For approx. 50 measurements with glass cuvette.
For fresh- and saltwater with two different colour scales.
Colour scale with 11 colours from yellow to orange-red.
Measurement range from 1.0 to 240 mg/l nitrate.
Continuously detects and monitors free ammonia
Lasts over a year
Marine and freshwater
The JBL Test-Set NO² nitrite is designed for the measurement and routine control of the nitrite content in saltwater and freshwater within the range 0.025-1.0 mg/litre (ppm).