Every fish has a natural immune system against
pathogens. Transportation, dirty water or a high
number of pathogens in the water cause a lot of
stress. Stress costs a great deal of energy and has
a negative effect on the immune system. The mucous skin, gills and fins, in
particular, become more sensitive to diseases, such as white spot, fungi and
other types of infection. Weekly use of Voogle ensures that fish remain optimally protected in a
natural way and the dangers resulting from pathogens are greatly reduced.
• Voogle has no harmful effect on fish, shrimps, lobsters, molluscs, plants or the biofilter.
• Voogle has no effect on the important water parameters and does not cause resistance.
• Voogle mostly consists of plant extracts and supporting vitamins and minerals.
• Voogle breaks down naturally, so that it is not necessary to change the water after using the
Resistance to antibiotics
The use of antibiotics with animals is becoming increasingly problematic. The number of
resistant pathogens is increasing rapidly and this is becoming a serious problem for public
health. It is also becoming an increasing problem in aquaristics. For example, there has been an
alarming increase in resistant stems of Ichthyophthirius Multifiliis (white spot disease).
Voogle: the safe alternative that contains no antibiotics
Voogle can be used to prevent fish from becoming ill and, consequently, to avoid the use of
antibiotics. Even if fish are already ill, Voogle is able to help the fish combat pathogens.
Use Voogle in freshwater and marine aquaria
Aquarists – Full dose once a week to prevent disease.
When noticing the (initial) symptoms of disease: a five-day course of
treatment.* When purchasing fish: a double dose to prevent infection.
Transport – Double dose during (long-distance) transport.
Quarantine – Five-day course of treatment to combat any possible symptoms of
* Voogle is extremely safe to use and multiple doses can be added in one go if the situation
requires. The course of treatment can also be extended without any problems.