1. Stop feeding immediately if any unusual smell is encountered.
2. A dry/hard piece of food can form at the pouch opening and beginning of the stick. After opening, food can dry out in the neck of the pouch, especially if cap is not tight.
3. To avoid transferring bacteria to the food, never touch spout with ungloved fingers.
4. Gel can have a higher moisture content at times but this does not impact its nutrition.
5. Never use Gel after the best before date or more than 30 days after opening.
6. After opening, always keep refrigerated with cap tightly closed.